The 2nd International Conference & Exhibition for Nanopia
Allotted time to each plenary speaker is 40 minutes including 5 minutes for discussion, and to each invited speaker is 25 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion).
Each session rooms will be equipped with a beam projector, a laptop computer and a screen. The laptops in oral session rooms are equipped with audio sound system. Presenters should test their presentations on the computer before the session starts and also presenters can bring their own laptop for presentation.
All presenters must register and pay the fee to attend the conference.
The poster sessions will be held at the convention hall 3 on November 12th, 2015. Poster stands and tapes for mounting will be provided at the conference venue. The displayable area is approximately 90cm(W) ⅹ 150cm(H) and holds about 16 A4-size papers. A sign designating your poster board number(ex: FB-P01) will be provided by the secretariat and positioned in the upper left-hand corner of the board. The boards for poster presentations will be arranged in numerical order listed in the final program.
Abstract board number will be notified individually by Notification of Abstract Acceptance by mail.
Best Poster Awards
|Mounting||08:00~15:00, Nov. 12|
|Best Poster Awards Evaluation||15:00~16:00, Nov. 12|
|Poster Session||17:00~18:00, Nov. 12|
|Poster removal||19:00~20:00, Nov. 12|
|Poster Board removal||20:30~21:30, Nov. 12|
Best Poster Award Evaluation
- Presenters must mount their posters on their assigned poster board before the Best Poster Award Evaluation.
- All posters are qualified to the Best Poster Award evaluated by program committee with official evaluation form.
- 5 posters of each session are elected by program committee for the Best Poster Award
Please note that NANOPIA 2015 assumes no responsibility for materials that may be left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Please also be reminded that each poster presentation must have at least one author presenting during the session. Posters that are not posted on time will be treated as "No-show's", and such papers will be rejected without review.
- NANOPIA 2015 is not responsible for poster materials left after removal deadline(20:00, Nov. 12).
- Posters remaining on the poster boards after the removal deadline(20:00, Nov. 12) will be removed by NANOPIA 2015 and discarded.
Best Poster Award at Banquet
- Best Poster Award and Prize present at the conference Banquet(18:00~20:00, Nov. 12 / Convention HallⅠ+Ⅱ).
- The elected posters are needed to submit secretariat for next conference exhibition.
- The elected posters and pictures are updated on website after the conference.