The 2nd International Conference & Exhibition for Nanopia
On-line registration will be available from September 30, 2015 to October 15 through our official website and is highly recommended to all conference participants. If on-line registration is not available, please email the conference secretariat at email@example.com with your registration information, after downloading the registration form from the website. Status of registration will be checked at 'My Page' upon clearance of payment. You also may modify your personal information and registration details at 'My Page' after logging in with your ID.
|Regular||200,000 KRW||300,000 KRW|
|Student||150,000 KRW||200,000 KRW|
Registration fee includes,
- Admission to All Technical Sessions, Conference Epitome, Lunch, Coffee Breaks, and Banquet.
Payment can be made by cash or credit card. NANOPIA 2015 accepts credit cards as followings :
Samsung(삼성), HanaSK(하나SK), NHchaeum(NH채움), Lotte(롯데), Hyundai(현대), Shinhan(신한), KEB(외환), KB(KB국민), BC, (Former)Shinhan((구)신한)
Wire transfer is available with the following bank details. It must be made on.
※ Except for these cards is unavailable.
|Name of Bank||KYOUNGNAM BANK|
|Account Holder||(주)경남신문사 (The Kyungnam Shinmun)|
|Bank Address/Tel.||300 Jungang-daero, Uichang-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do 641-702, KOREA / +82-55-264-3512|
|Secretariat office Address/Tel.||(641-701) 3, Jungang-daero 210beon-gil, Uichang-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea /
* Please note that a copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be attached to the conference registration form. (Fee has to be transferred under the registrant's name only; the name must be stated on the receipt) Bank service charges for remittance should be paid by registrants. Receipt will be sent to you after your payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+82-55-210-6088).
- All bank service charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- All approved refunds will be issued after the conference has ended.
- Please refer to the following dates for cancellation.
|100% Refund||By October 30|
|No Refund||After October 30|